Investigation Report Form
When Cliffton Police Detective Elizabeth Goswell works a homicide, she starts by printing out a stack of C.O.P. Suspect Investigation Report forms to keep track of suspects, witnesses, clues, leads and notes. As a Deputy Investigator, you can too.
Aside from their intended purpose, Det. Goswell has been known to use Suspect Investigation forms to maintain dossiers on Cliff citizens who are not actual suspects in an ongoing investigation, but whose intriguing lives and buried secrets suggest that they will be implicated in future crimes.
It is easy to print these forms, simply follow these step-by-step instructions. Please read the instructions all the way through to make sure your printed forms are spaced correctly.
To Print Investigation Forms:
- You must insure that your browser's font settings are the same as those of the Cliffton Police if you want the layout of the form to fit onto your page. We are assuming that you are using Netscape 2.0 (or higher)...
- At the top of your page, select "General Preferences" from the "Options" menu.
- Select "Fonts" (note your current settings so that you can easily restore them later).
- To the right of the "Use the Proportional Font" setting, select "Choose Font".
- WINDOWS: select Times New Roman - font size 11
- MAC: select Helvetica - font size 10
- Click "Okay".
- Click on the appropriate form selection below and then simply click on your "Print" button or select "Print" from the "File" menu at the top of your browser.
- Don't forget to restore your favorite Font settings to your "General Preferences" when you're through.
- After successfully printing out your forms, or if you need to refer to these instructions again, hit the "Back" button on your browser to return to this page.
Good luck on your investigations!!
Print "SUSPECT INVESTIGATION REPORT" for PC
Print "SUSPECT INVESTIGATION REPORT" for Macintosh
It is not uncommon to run out of space on Investigation Reports. You can print up supplemental pages below to expand them (Det. Goswell also finds these "sups" handy for shopping lists).
Print "SUPPLEMENTAL PAGES" for PC
Print "SUPPLEMENTAL PAGES" for Macintosh