The Jr. High, High School and District Office buildings are attached. The High School students and staff use the middle and north wing for the majority of their classes.
New improvements to the building include:
include computer equipment.)
* Information Resource Center or library to be used for research (1992)
* State-of-the-art gym to hone young bodies into hardbodies (1994)
* Family and Consumer Sciences classroom and lab (1995)
* Science classroom and lab (1995)
* A computer lab in the business department for computer class use (1996).
* Another computer lab available with sign up times for all classes to use (1996)